Part# INDJ – Door Jack
The ImageOne Impact Door Jack is known as the most versatile door jack in the Wrap industry. This door jack can save you time and money by enabling a single Wrap technician to safely handle jobs involving front or rear doors removal and re-install, giving you access to the door jams on the vehicle and the doors.
There are many adjustment options that Wrap technicians have when working with our Door Jack. The door jack features the industry’s only 8-inch front-to-back tilting adjustment, allowing for maximum positioning options for any size or style of front or rear door. The door jack can also be adjusted from 7 inches to 32 inches from the floor, meeting the demands of any sized job as well as wrap technician.
The ImageOne Impact Door Jack has a wide stance for added stability and total-lock caster wheels that prevent any movement when locked. Its strong, rubber-padded metal supports also eliminate door damage by preventing metal-to-metal contact. This door jack has a powder coat finished and is backed by a factory lifetime warranty.
• Now one tech can handle front and rear doors alone
• Ample padding, no metal-on-metal contact, no damage
• Industry’s only 8” front-to-back tilting adjustment
• Side-to-side tilt adjustment for easier part removal & installation
• Wide stance for added stability
• Four industrial grade, easy-glide total-lock caster wheels; zero movement when locked
• Adjusts from 7″to 32″from the floor
• Heavy gauge steel construction
• Powder coat finish
• Lifetime Warranty
• 24″L x 30″W
• 63 lbs